Friday, January 11, 2013

Hitting the Slopes

Over the holidays, H got me to do something that he has been wanting me to do for years now..... strap a board to my feet, stick a helmet on my head, and go down a snowy mountain for the first time!
 
Lucky for me, my years of skating gave me a head start in the balance department, and with H being my patient teacher it didn't take too long for to get from here....
 

To here!


Poor H did have to do a lot of this, waiting for me to slowly make my way down the mountain though.


But, to be honest just getting his wife on the hill was pretty priceless for H, so he was a happy camper... but the beautiful weather and spectacular view didn't hurt either.

 



All in all, a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from other Crafty folks