Saturday, August 7, 2010

Feeding the crafting fire

Although no sewing, other than wedding sewing, has happened around here lately due to a shortage of supplies --which should hopefully come to an end soon, fingers crossed! -- sewing and crafting has definitely been on my mind.

I have been stocking up on supplies for some new projects (yeah, to add to my already large to do list!) like some more towels to make some more of these as gifts. As well as...

I hadn't realized it, but since I arrived back in Vancouver, In lieu of sewing I've been quietly creating a new fabric stash... quite innocently collected from various locations like the quilt show, and my recent trip to Fabricana.



Oops!.....

1 comment:

  1. Omg! The diagram just officially took you to a new level of quilty-nerdiness!!!! You know I love you and I'm only (half) joking though!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from other Crafty folks